Shipping & Delivery
- Shipping cost can vary between products due to the size and weight of each product. If you wish to know the cost to ship, please add required products to cart and proceed through the first steps of checkout. Once the system understands which products you are wanting purchase and where your shipping address is located, the shipping cost will display for you.
- Certain products such as the Barrier Pole Fenders, are very large in size and can only be picked up, or contact us directly to arrange shipping pole fenders direct to your marina
- All goods are shipped from Auckland or Christchurch (product dependant)
- Delivery address must be a physical premises (e.g. residential, commercial, industrial) as we cannot deliver goods to PO Boxes
- Smaller goods are shipped within New Zealand via tracked couriers. Expected delivery is 1-4 working days depending on your location.
- Larger goods (e.g. marina fenders) are shipped via freight companies. Expected delivery is 2-7 working days depending on your location.
- While Hauraki Fenders takes as much care as possible with its goods, it shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained to goods during shipping
If you have any further questions about shipping & delivery, we're here to help. Call Jacqui on: +64 27 375 8323 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org